8th North American Conference on
20 - 22 June, 2012
The Conference is once again being held at the very popular Banff Park Lodge, Banff, Canada. The programme will begin with an early registration breakfast from 8:30 onwards and the Conference will close after a full day on Friday.
The technical sessions will start on Wednesday afternoon directly after lunch in the Summit meeting room. The provisional programme will be available shortly.
The registration fee includes entrance to all technical sessions’ proceedings, breakfast, lunch and all refreshment breaks and entrance to both the welcome reception and Conference dinner.
Travel and Getting Around Banff
The major airport is Calgary International. Coaches and vans operate directly to Banff Park Lodge (visit Banff Airporter get an exclusive discounted rate or visit www.calgaryairport.com for details). All major rental car companies are available.
The Banff townsite is just 3.94 sq. kilometers, which means it's fairly easy to get around in Banff. Locals often walk and cycle everywhere in town. However, there is all of the transportation amenities available in most cities.
Delegates are responsible for booking their own accommodation in Banff.
An allocation of rooms has been reserved at a special discounted rate at:
Banff Park Lodge
Superior room: $200.00
Deluxe Jacuzzi room $260.00
Executive, Parlour or Lodge suite: $320.00
Bow View Lodge
View Room $159.00
The discounted rates are available from Sunday 17th June – Friday 22nd June 2012
Banff Park Lodge/Bow View
Lodge web reservation instructions
If you wish to stay at the Conference hotel please
follow the instructions below to book your rooms.
1. Go to the Banff Park Lodge website www.banffparklodge.com
2. Click on Conferences & Events along the top of the home page
3. Click on Make A Conference Reservation. You are now in the web booking system for conference attendees.
4. Enter Group ID 16521, Enter Password 559
5. Click on Log in, you are now in the BHR Group Conference Booking page
6. Click on Make Reservation to left of screen. From here follow the prompts to make a reservation. If you require assistance or wish to make a reservation which includes dates that are outside of the conference block please contact our reservations department directly (1-800-661-9266).
For more information, please download the conference brochure or contact the Conference organiser:
Tel.: +44 (0)7785 621 652