International Conference on
Industrial Processes for Nanomaterials
Chemicals, Automotive and Aerospace
Cambridge, UK: 20th – 22nd November 2013
Offers of Papers | Registration | Book Now | Committee | Venue | Exhibition
Call for Papers
Recent advances have made it possible to use nanomaterials in numerous formulations and thereby commercialise new products with improved performance in a wide range of industrial sectors, including chemicals, automotive and aerospace. These advances have also opened new avenues for academic research in this multi-disciplinary area.
NanoEx 2013 will aim to provide a networking platform with a high level of participation from both industry and academia linking cutting edge research and developments. This conference has three main themes: Automotive, Aerospace and Chemicals
- New products and processes
- Industrial applications and current needs
- Manufacturing techniques
- Scale up and characterisation
- Product formulation
- Instrumentation and analytical techniques for process monitoring and product characterisation
- Process safety and safe handling of new materials
- Process modelling
Offers of papers
Authors are invited to submit title and abstract within the scope of the Conference to reach Trudi Patrickson by 28th June 2013. The abstract must be relevant to the scope, and the title should briefly describe the content of the paper. Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
All published papers will be subject to a peer review process, to ensure a high quality of publications within the proceedings.
Confirmed industrial speakers for NanoEx2013 include:
Dr Fabien Gaboriaud,
Physical Chemistry and Processing of Advanced Materials for Tyre Application.
Head of R&D, FUCHS Lubricants (UK)
Nanoparticles in Lubricants – Good things come in small packages.
Dr Andy Goodwin,
Director, Thomas Swan & Co Ltd.
Carbon Nanomaterials – Delivering the materials to realise the promise of carbon nanotechnology.
Dr Karl-Heinz Haas,
Fraunhofer Nanotechnology Alliance, Germany
Hybrid Polymers: Examples for Successful Applications of Chemical Nanotechnologies.
2.5 days with technical presentations and Trade Show
Registration will be online and open for bookings from the end of April 2013
Top reasons to attend:
For more information:
- Discover the latest technological advances
- Meet manufacturers and suppliers
- Learn about real field applications
- Benefit from the experience of others
- Understand lessons learned
- Opportunity for one-to-one meetings with other attendees for those who are seeking business opportunities or project partners, to recruit or find employment.
Please contact the Conference Organiser:
Telephone: +44(0) 7785 621 693